Happy Monday, all and one!
Today's card project was created for last week's SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge, CAS27, to use some bling on your clean and simple card. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS27 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
I lurve this dandelion stamp; isn't it purty?!? I stamped the purty dandelion with dye ink and added some self-adhesive faux gemstones and cut it out using a deckle-edged die. I added the sentiment, matted my image, and tied a ribbon around my card base. Easy peasy!
For the rest of the mind-boggling product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooo, this weekend Sheila's Dad took Reid-the-Wild-Child to the Palm Beach Zoo.
After a few blessed hours of quiet, Reid and his grandfather came home.
"Did you thank your grandfather for taking you to the Zoo?" Sheila asked.
Reid didn't answer.
She asked again, "Reid, did you thank Gramps for taking you to the Zoo?"
Still no answer.
Then Sheila kinda lost it: "You answer me right now, young man! DID YOU THANK YOUR GRANDFATHER?!?"
"Yes," Reid whispered.
"Well, why didn't you say so?"
"Because he told me not to mention it!"
I've been listing stuff in my eBay store like a crazy-woman. For a look-see without goin' all the way to eBay, check out my eBay store widget on the right sidebar! What won't they thin' up next?!?
- Card Stock: "Dark Chocolate" Card Stock by Papertrey Ink; "Very Vanilla" and "Pink Pirouette" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Dandelion by Hero Arts; Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Faux Gemstones by Hero Arts; Pink Pirouette Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Deckle-Edge Dies; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"