Today's card was created for my Hallowe'en card stash using this adorable "Jailbird" stamp from Inkadinkado. Too cute, no?!? For a
ginormous closer look, clicky on the photo.
I stamped my image twice on card stock, then paper-pieced the middle 'jailbird' on the original stamped image. The sentiment is part of the stamp and jess I love that spooky-kewl font!
I added some old patterned paper from my half-vast collection of patterned paper, some black rick-rack, and three foam spiders. I added the l'il gold flat-back pearls for 'eyes.'
For all the creepy product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooooooo, this weekend I was out with Sheila when we got pulled over by a traffic cop. Sheila tried to talk Sheriff R. Landon out of the ticket, but he wasn't impressed ... and Sheila got an expensive ticket for speeding.
When we got back to her house, she pulled out her checkbook to pay the fine.
"Wait! Don't you want to fight that ticket?" I asked.
"Of course not," Sheila replied. "I just want this out of the house before Ken sees it."
"Doesn't Ken pay the bills with this checkbook?"
"Good thinking, Deb!"
So Sheila wrote out the check, made payable to "Cash," then scribbled on the memo line: "One Pullover, $125."
- Card Stock: "Summer Sunrise" from Papertrey Ink; "Tangerine Tango" by Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: KI Memories
- Stamp: Inkadinkado
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Accessories: "Medium" Black Rick-Rack by Wrights; Foam Spiders, Unknown; Gold Flat-Back Self-Adhesive Pearls by Michaels
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Die; Foam Tape; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"