Happy Thursday, stampers! So nice of you to swing by and visit the ole blogstead!
Today's card project was created using stamps from the hand of the fantabulous artist, Theresa Momber. This set, "Happy Camper," is Theresa's newest set from Gina K. Designs. Clicky HERE to take a look at this must-have collection of outdoorsy stamps!
I was beyond thrilled when Theresa asked me to design some cards using this versatile set; I just
prayed hoped I could do the collection justice. I'll let you be the judge ... in the days to come, I'll show you some of the other projects I created with this set.
This card also qualifies (just barely ... ), for this week's SCS Clean and Simple challenge, "Make it Sparkle." If you clicky on my photo, you'll notice I used glitzy brads from KI Memories ... and the ribbon is kinda sparkly, too. Right. So humor me. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the sparklin' CAS21 card gallery, clicky HERE.
For the rest of the heart-warming product info, check out the supply list, below.
So, the other day I was hangin' out at Sheila's when she got a phone call. Since it wasn't me, I figured it would be short and sweet.
Wrong. After about 20 minutes, I finally mouthed, "Is everything okay?"
Ken, her DH, laughed and said, "Don't worry, Deb. She'll only be another 40 minutes or so."
With that, Sheila hung up the phone.
"Wow," Ken said, "You were on the phone for less than half an hour!"
"Yeah," Sheila replied, "it was a wrong number."
- Card Stock: "Dark Chocolate" by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Berry" from Funky Vintage - Lizzie Collection by Making Memories
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Happy Camper" by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Glitzy Brads by KI Memories; Ribbon by American Crafts
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"