Happy Stump Day, hampers ... and welcome to another fantastic CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge! This week, we're inviting you to join us in creating cards inspired by all things "summer."
I created my card following a sketch created by the Drunken Stampers for Drunken Stampers Challenge #25, which you can see HERE.
Here's my summer-inspired card:
To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a Clean And Simple card inspired by summer.
Upload your project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, located HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, July 27, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will win a $10.00 gift certificate from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "Tiddly Inks."
Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog. If you upload your project to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: CWC013.
Need more inspiration? Check out the fabulous cards created by the rest of the CAS-tastic Design Team:
Agata: Under Construction;
Angie: Angie Cortes Designs;
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Bonnie Rose: A Life Unrehearsed;
Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;
Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,
Regina: Regina's Scrap Creations.
We can't wait to see your clean and simple summer inspired card!
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me.
- Allsorts: Summer Days
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Summer Days
- Cards for Men: Recipe
- Crafty Ann's: Sir Cliff Richard: "Summer Holiday"
- Crafty Calendar: Summer
- Crazy Challenge: Boys Will Be Boys
- Creative Craft World: Holiday
- Cutie Stampers: Summer
- Daring Cardmakers: Sea Related (Beach Scene)
- Delightful Challenges: Life's a Beach
- Donna's Den of Crafts: It's a Man's World
- Drunken Stampers, #25: Sketch
- Everybody Art: Blue and White
- Fab 'n' Funky: Reuse or Recycle (Cardboard)
- If the Shoe Fits: Take a Vacay!
- Iris: No Designer Paper
- La-La Land Crafts: Upcycle (Corrugated Cardboard)
- Mami Doodles: Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly: Cutie-Patootie
- Prairie Fairy: For the Boys
- S2G's Twisted Thursdays: Water, Waves, Wetness
- Secret Crafter Saturday: Summer Holidays
- Sentimental Sundays: For Men
- The Town Scrapper: Anything Goes
- Wee Memories: Summer Fun
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Other Paper: Recycled Corrugated Cardboard
- Stamp: "Tin Can Mail" by Inkadinkado
- Ink: Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: "Titan Buff" Acrylic Paint by Golden Industries
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rick-Rack Die by PTI; Fish Die by Provo Craft; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)