Happy Tuesday, crafty-peeps ... hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend! Lessee, only 63 days 'til the next one ...
Today's card project was created using the current Saturday Sketch from Stamping 411. For all the challenging deets, and for a look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE.
Here's my take on the sketch:
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend, Sheila and I ... and our DH's ... headed downtown for dinner. We decided on a new French bistro on Clematis and were looking at our menus when Sheila's DH, Ken, made an unexpected comment:
"Sheila, you look so beautiful under these lights."
We looked up ... and then at Sheila ... and then back at Ken.
"Oh, sweetheart, thank you!" Sheila cooed coquettishly.
"Yeah, we definitely gotta get some of these lights."
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!
- 365 Cards #127: Old=BG Paper / New=Stamp / Borrowed=Twill Tape / Blue=BG Paper
- Craftalicious Challenge: "Cute" (This Bird is Cute!)
- Crafty Catz Weekly: Distressing (All Brown Card Stock)
- Etsy Inspired: "Kimmieprout" (Little Critters)
- If the Shoe Fits: Spread Your Wings
- Just Scraps: Make Mine a Double (Two Stamped Images)
- One Stop Challenge: Distressing (All Brown Card Stock)
- Paper Play: Card for a Child or Teenager
- Pear Tree Designs: Animals (Bird)
- Pile It On: Favorite Things (Birds/Colors/Distressing)
- Speedy the Cat's Friends' Challenge: Use a Die-Cut
- SCS, CAS74: Inspiration: "Carrie's Cakes" ("Danica")
- Stamping 411: Sketch
- The Crafty Pad: Animal Fun (Bird)
- The Crazy Challenge: Up in the Air (Bird)
- Whimsical Ink, Verona's Sat. Challenge: Wings
- Card Stock: "Chocolate Chip" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "County Fair" Collection by October Afternoon
- Stamps: All Stamps by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Vintage Button; Flat-Back Pearl; Twill Tape (Borrowed from Sheila)
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Distressing Tool; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)