Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Get Your Bling On ...

Pin It


Happy Stump Day, hampers ... and welcome to another fantastic CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge!

ETA: Due to some unexpected technical difficulties, the "Bling It Up" submission/collection post is not appearing on the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog. I'll let you know as soon as it's up and running and you can submit your fabulous entries. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

This week, we're inviting you to "Bling it Up!" Join us in creating clean and simple cards with bling! You can use rhinestones, stickles, and gems ... just keep your creation "clean and simple."

For my "Bling it Up" project, I used some three-dimensional stickers I've had forever, some alphabet squares, and a spray of impossibly-difficult-to-adhere rhinestones:

To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a Clean And Simple card with bling!

Upload your project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, located HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, August 3, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will win a fabulous prize from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "Whimsy Stamps."

Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog. If you upload your project to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: CWC014.

Need more inspiration? Check out the fabulous cards created by the rest of the CAS-tastic Design Team:

Agata: Under Construction;

Angie: Angie Cortes Designs;

Barbara: Paper Pursuits;

Bonnie Rose: A Life Unrehearsed;

Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;

Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,

Regina: Regina's Scrap Creations.

We can't wait to see your blinged-out clean and simple cards!

Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!

~Hugs,


Today's Challenges:

27 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

You card is great, love the text on the vase... and I love all that lovely white space. Bling? I'm so not a bling girl... hum, will have to get creative.

aussiescrapper said...

This is gorgeous and I have to say I am not a bling girl much either but this is just gorgeous with the spray coming out of the vase, the colours rock and the lettering on the vase is really pretty, I love those little block letters and although not so good for me on layouts just looks perfect on this gorgeous card, just love you, but you know that..Melxxxxx

Karen B. said...

Oh so perfectly whimsical. Love the spots of bright blue, and glad that you are using up your stash!

lynn said...

The text on the vase-- wonderful, deb!

Laurel said...

Wow, LOVE this!

Ann said...

Fantastic creation, Deb! I love my bling, so I'll definitely be playing along with this one!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Deb! Love all the bling :)

Elena said...

Wow! It looks fabulous! Love the blue color here! Love all the bling!

Danni said...

Fun and fabulous card!

Allison said...

That is so cool...how inspired to have the vase say "dream" all over it...awesome!

Anna said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Maria Matter said...

this is totally awesome Deb! I love everything about it!!!!
hugs & blessings!

Cor* said...

This is just simply beautiful & elegant. I love that vase and that touch of bling is perfect. Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this time round. Good luck.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh Deb, this is SO cute and so creative! LOVE the bling!

Thank you for your sweet blog comments all the time, and I'm sorry I don't reciprocate as often as I should! I always love to see your smiling face in my comments! :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Deb! That simple little image is perfect for showing off the bling!

Sharli said...

Oooo, what FUN! I love the bling! I wonder if I've got any of that stuff??? . . . .

Hugs!

Erica said...

WHoW Deb...this is just gojus. Everything about it says creativity. I hope to play with this challenge this week.

Tracy said...

wow this is so gorgeous i love the design and all the texture, fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Tina said...

Wow Deb, this is beautiful!

Agata said...

Such a great idea with the bling bubbling out of the bottle! Love it!

Agata said...

Such a great idea with the bling bubbling out of the bottle! Love it!

Michele Gross said...

I love this card!! It is playful, colorful, delightful and blinged out-just gotta love it!! :)

Anne said...

Your card is fantastic!! I really like how you paper pieced and decorated the vase. Of course, I love the bling!!!

Chris said...

this is gorgeous! love the praying coming out of the bottle...very pretty!

knitwit said...

I love this card SOOOOOOO much!!

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love the colours and rhinestones!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

craftykitten said...

This is such a lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time.
Hugs
Dawn x