Happy Tuesday, stampin' card-makers! Hope you're having a fabulous day!
Today's card project was created for the Unscripted Sketches challenge, number 65. For all of the challenging deets, including a look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE.
I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to the left:
I stamped my image in Distress ink and used some recycled corrugated cardboard to back my vintage buttons. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for the rest of the sketchy product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooo as you may recall, Sheila was in Wisconsin all of last week, so this past weekend, her sister, Jill, and I teamed up to keep Reid-the-Wild-Child entertained for the day. After several exhausting hours at the Dreher Park Zoo, we decided to grab a quick bite to eat before heading home.
Reid was hot and tired and whined that we had to take him to eat at McDonald's. Okay, we can do that ... so off we went in search of the Golden Arches.
When the crankly l'il bugger finally got his Happy Meal, he was so unhappy with his toy that he threw it on the ground.
That's when Jill said, "Hey, you pick that up and play with that! There are starving children in China making those!"
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!
- Allsorts Challenge: Baby/Child (Baby Shoes)
- Alphabet Challenge: 'M' is for Men
- Cowgirls Sunday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafty Ho's Challenge: Inspiration
- Creatalicious Challenge: Show Some 3D
- Creative Inspiration: Anything Goes
- Everybody Art: Blue and White
- Let's Capture Our Memories: Upcycle (Cardboard)
- Lots to Do: Shapes (Circles)
- Our Daily Bread Designs: Distress It (Edges of Brown Mat)
- Prairie Fairy Fun Friday: Lacing (In Shoes; Buttons)
- Raise the Bar: Distressed (Edges of Brown Mat)
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Masculine
- Stamp With Fun: Card for a Boy/Man
- Unscripted Sketches: Sketch #65
- Wee Memories: Stamping
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Granola" Collection by BasicGrey
- Other Paper: Corrugated Cardboard
- Stamp: "Roses in Winter" by Diva Impressions (Out-of-Business)
- Ink: "Walnut Stain" Distress Ink by Ranger; Frosted White Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap;
- Accessories: Vintage Buttons; Jewelry Cord
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Sharp Scissors (For Distressing); Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)