Happy Thursday, hoarding card-makers ... only two more go-to-beds 'til the holiday weekend!
Today's card project was created for my "thank you" card stash ... naw, I'm kiddin' ... it's for my Funny Lookin' Trees card stash:
The color palette I used was inspired by this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge:
Such a beautiful color palette ... so, hey, why not play along?!? Check it out: find all of the challenging deets, clicky HERE.
For the ginormous view of my card, or the Moxie Fab inspiration photo, clicky on the photos ... and for all the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, Sheila and her
certifiably insane wacky sister, Jill, stopped over yesterday. While we were hanging around, Sheila mentioned that she had heard ... or read ... that police in California had arrested a couple for trying to sell their baby for $25 at a Wal-Mart.
"Omigosh, only $25.00?!? Wow, Wal-Mart really does have low prices!" Jill said.
Thanks so much for swingin' by the ol' blogstead today!
- A Crafty Little Place: Color Me Delovely
- Cowgirls Sunday Challenge: Cowgirls Inspiration
- Crafty Angels: A Favorite Stamp
- Crazy Challenge: Make It In An Hour
- Creative Craft Challenge: Stamp It Up (Sentiment, Trees)
- Incy Wincy: Things with Wings (Birds in Tree Tops)
- Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Inspired by Color Palette
- Shabby Tea Room: Inspiration
- Stampin' Royalty: Seeing Double (Stamped Trees Twice, Two Stamped Images)
- There She Goes: Going Green (Green / Trees)
- Card Stock: Kraft (Officially 'Crumb Cake') Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Sweet Summer" Collection by Elle's Studio
- Stamps: All Stamps by Unity Stamp Company
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Twill Tape by Stampin' Up
- Tools: SAMJ by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)