Happy Tuesday, crafty stampers wherever you are ... hope you're staying cool and happy!
Today's card project was created for the Finding Inspiration in a Layout Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. The challenge is to create a card based on a gorgeous scrapbook layout. Specifically, this layout:
I'm not a scrapbooker, but if I were I'd wanna create pages like this beauty!
For all of the challenging, Moxie Fab deets, clicky HERE to check out the challenge ... and there's still loads of time left to enter!
Here's my take on the challenge:
The color palette, paper strips, buttons, and round elements are taken right from the layout ... the cord running through the buttons was inspired by the white ropes in the photo, and the sentiment was inspired by the subject's willingness to try something new.
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, yesterday I headed over to Sheila's to help her pack for her annual trip to her sister's in Wisconsin.
I couldn't help but notice how cranky, teary, and clingy Reid-the-Wild-Child was but chalked it up to Sheila's upcoming trip.
When Sheila's DH came home, I got the answer:
"Daddy, I have a loose tooth. If it falls out while Mommy is gone, do you know how to handle this tooth fairy thing?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!
- 2 Sisters Challenge: Anything Goes
- Ann's Creative Nook: Anything Goes
- Speedy the Cat's Friends' Challenge: Punch It (Circle Punch)
- Moxie Fab World: Finding Inspiration in a Layout Challenge
- Paper Playtime: Bubbles (Flowers Look Like Bubbles)
- Pollycraft Monday: Bold and Bright
- Practicing Creativity: Paulina's Sketch
- Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Summer
- Whoopsi Daisy: Vibrant Colors
- Your Next Stamp: Flower Power
- Card Stock: "Vintage Cream" Card Stock by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Papers: "Offbeat Collection" by BasicGrey; "Earth Love" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamps: All Stamps from "Simple Little Things" Limited Edition, First Anniversary Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: All Dye Inks by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Vintage White Bakery Cord; Vintage Buttons
- Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top Folded)