TGIF stampin' paper-hoarders and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
One week a month, Sharon turns one of the DT members loose and let's us pick the challenge. This time around, it's my turn! And since I ♥ Christmas ... and since most of the country is suffering a heatwave, I've chosen "Christmas in July." So, this week create a Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa project ... the more festive, the better!
Pop in a holiday CD and break out the snowflake dies! Why not get a jump-start on your holiday card-making and play along.
Here's my super-simple, punchy Christmas card:
To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a holiday project, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime147" so that we can find your holiday project.
Need more inspiration? Don't miss the fabulous projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and our fabulous Guest Designer for July,
Clare Buswell: Clare's Creations.
If you'd like, you can see all the Splitcoast Stamper gallery submissions, HERE.
Sooooooo in keeping with the holiday theme, yesterday Sheila, her
not-playing-with-a-full-deck fun sister, Jill, and I went out to our favorite tree nursery. We went looking for Foxtail Palms, but somehow ended up looking at baby pine trees.
"Oh, girls, I think we should get our Christmas trees now!" Jill exclaimed.
"Oh, Jill, I think NO." Sheila mimicked.
"But why not?" Jill persisted.
"Because Ms. Fruit-Loops, it's July ... and these are BABY trees, that's why." Sheila answered.
"Well, yeah, they're kinda small right now, but if we buy them now, they'll be huge at Christmas!" Jill replied.
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- ABC Christmas Challenge: Noel
- Cards for Men: Christmas in July
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Anything Goes
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long: Free Challenge
- Corrosive Challenge: Christmas in July
- Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club: Christmas Wreath
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesdays: Christmas in July
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge: Christmas in July
- Incy Wincy Designs: Punches (Pine Bough Punch)
- Meljen's Designs: Circles Galore (Wreath)
- Pile It On: My Favorite Things (Christmas!)
- Simple Doodles: Holiday Fun
- Stampin' B's Design Team: Polka Dots (On Wreath)
- Winter Wonderland: T'was The Night Before Christmas
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Christmas Foliage" Stamp Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Real Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Bow Easy by Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Pine Bough Punch by Martha Stewart; SAMJ by Stampin' Up; Tombow Mulit Mono-Glue from Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up; Crop-a-Dile and Corner Chomper by WRMK'ers
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)