Happy Thursday, crafty stampers ... hope your week is flying by!
If you haven't guessed from the above photo, today's card project is a Christmas card. I have vowed to make 200 holiday cards between now and December 15 in an effort to actually get some of them in the mail. Yup, that would be a Christmas miracle!
Here's this week's clean and simple holiday
This card was created with the wildly popular Stampin' Up set, "Trees Three." It's been retired for some time but people are still paying outlandish prices for these on eBay. Truth is, I think this set is more popular now than it was when it was originally released! By the way, if you're in the market for this set, I could be persuaded to sell mine ... just sayin'.
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
So, since Sheila left for Wisconsin, I've been pickin' up a few hours of babysitting with Reid-the-Wild-Child.
So, yesterday, when Sheila's
insane wacky sister, Jill, stopped by with her equally insane wacky boyfriend, Jack, I figgered they were there to relieve me.
"Oh, no, Deb," Jill said, "we're just here for moral support."
Great. That's what I needed: moral support.
"Well, duh, don't forget about the gift for Reid." Jack offered.
At word of presents, Reid hurried into the kitchen to see what he'd scored.
"Here ya go, big guy," Jack said, handing over a small package, "hope you can use these!"
Reid tore into the package ... and pulled out a pair of 'C' size batteries.
"Umm, thank you very much. But ... what do I do with these?" Reid asked.
"Geez, I dunno, kid" Jack replied, "don't you have some toys that need batteries?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... you rock!
- Cards for Men: Christmas in July
- Catch the Bug: Christmas in July
- Christmas Cards All Year Round: Anything Goes
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long: Free Challenge
- Drunken Stampers: Water (Snow = Frozen Water)
- Fab 'n' Funky: It's Christmas!
- Freshly Brewed: Christmas in July
- Fussy and Fancy Friday: Christmas in July Part 2
- Little Red Wagon: Use a Tree
- Magical Crafts: Christmas in July
- Paper Cutz: Christmas in July
- Shabby Tea Room: Christmas in July
- Squigglefly: Christmas in July
- Card Stock: "Buckaroo Blue" (Retired), "Chocolate Chip," and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: All Stamps from "Trees Three" Stamp Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Buckaroo Blue" and "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)