TGIF stampin' paper-hoarders and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
Is "two company, and three a crowd?" It is this week! This week, the Stamp Simply team is challenging you to use "2 of Something" on your card or other paper project. Some fun twosomes include: 2 different patterned papers, 2 stamped images, 2 brads, 2 flowers, 2 bows, or 2 charms. Be creative ... but don't add that third 'something' ... only 2 are allowed! Have fun with this one!
I created my card using: 2 different stamped images; 2 sets of 2 different patterned papers, 2 different inks, 2 different colors of card stock, and 2 ribbons:
To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a card or other paper project using "2 of Something," upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime149" so that we can find your project.
Need more inspiration? Don't miss the fabulous projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat; (Jenny is on hiatus this week)
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; (Barb is on hiatus this week), and our fabulous Guest Designer for July,
Clare Buswell: Clare's Creations.
If you'd like, you can see all of the Splitcoast gallery submissions, HERE.
We can't wait to see your "2 of Something" project!
Sooooo yesterday, Sheila's
insane crazy sister, Jill, stopped by. Since Sheila is away, apparently I'm her go-to-shoulder.
"Jack and I had a huge fight. It was over such a stupid thing, too. And now I'm so upset ... and I can't stop crying ... what should I do?" Jill asked, sobbing.
"Oh, don't worry, Jill, these things happen. Just try and relax ... this will all blow over, just you wait and see. He'll be calling to apologize before you know it." I offered.
"No, he won't. He hates me now."
"He doesn't hate you ... you had a silly fight. He'll realize that it was silly, too, and then you two will kiss and make-up." I said.
"No, he won't. And he DOES hate me."
"Umm, yes, he WILL, Jill." I said, beginning to hate her a l'il myself.
"He won't. I know he won't."
"He WILL." I insisted, completely exasperated.
"No he won't. I know it. And even if I apologize to him, he won't forgive me. Men are good for only one thing!" She declared.
"Well, yes," I said, "but how often do you need to parallel park?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... hope you have a fantastic weekend!
- Crafty Creations: Happy or Sweet (Sweet Sentiment)
- Creative Cottage: Touchy Feely (Ribbon)
- Creative Inspirations: Oldest in Stash (DP 5+ Yrs Old)
- Digi Doodle: Anything Goes
- Etsy Inspired: "Mermaid Tears" (Berry Brown Earrings)
- KL Stampin' N' Scrappin': Ribbon
- Let's Capture Our Memories: Use Your Stash (Designer Paper)
- Practical Scrappers: 1+ Year Old Stash (Designer Paper)
- Stamptacular Sunday: Ice Cream Colors (Hot Fudge Sundae)
- The Play Date Cafe #39: Color Inspiration (Black Text)
- The Stamp Man Challenge: Anything Goes
- Totally Stampalicious: For My Best Friend
- Whimsical Ink Sat Challenge: Two Different Patterned Papers
- Card Stock: "Chocolate Chip" and "Crumb Cake" (f/k/a 'Kraft') Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Antique Document" and "Perennials" from the "Forget-Me-Not" Collection (Discontinued) by Daisy D's
- Stamps: Floral Border and Sentiment from "Vintage Vogue" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; "Chestnut Roan" Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
- Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding Tape
- Tools: Mini Glue Dots; Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Perfect Layers Tool, and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)