Happy Stump Day, hampers ... and welcome to another fantastic CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge! This week, we're inviting you to join us in a card recipe challenge. Curious? It's "S.I.M.P.L.E!"
Simply create a clean and simple card using at least 3 of the following:
- A stamped or printed image;
- Inked edges;
- Paper Piercing;
- Lace; and/or,
To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a Clean And Simple card using at least three of the qualifying items.
Upload your project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, located HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, July 20, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will win a £10.00 gift voucher from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "One Stop Card Crafts."
Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog. If you upload your project to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: CWC012.
Need more inspiration? Check out the fabulous cards created by the rest of the CAS-tastic Design Team:
Agata: Under Construction;
Angie: Angie Cortes Designs:
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Bonnie Rose: A Life Unrehearsed;
Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;
Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,
Regina: Regina's Scrap Creations.
We can't wait to see your clean and "S.I.M.P.L.E." card!
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!
- A Passion for Papertrey: To Die For (Labels One, Square Die)
- Alphabet Challenge: 'K' is for Kids
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Babies / Children
- Creative Inspirations: Oldest Thing in Stash (This Pinwheel)
- KL Stampin n' Scrappin: Dry Embossing
- My Sheri Crafts: Family
- Papertrey Paper Dolls: Color
- Practical Scrappers: Embossing
- The Crazy Challenge: Hip to Be Square
- Card Stock: Card Stock by Papertrey Ink; "Corn Flower Blue" Card Stock by CTMH
- Stamp: Sentiment from Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Dye Ink by CTMH
- Accessories: Ancient Pinwheel Embellishment by Meri Meri; DMC Embroidery Floss
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Labels and Square Dies by Spellbinders; "Spots and Dots" A2 Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Paper Piercing Tool by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)