Happy Thursday, hoarding card-makers ... hope your week is flyin' by!
Today's card project was created for my grungy/distressed/manly birthday card stash using a new tree stamp from CTMH, some old cardboard, and some vintage lace salvaged from an old crocheted table runner:
Pretty darn grungy, huh?
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the distressing product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooo, yesterday Sheila and I were flipping through one of Sheila's photo albums when her crazy fun sister, Jill, stopped by.
"Hey, Jill, look at this! It's a great photo of you!" I said to Jill.
"Oh, that. That's my passport picture." she replied.
"Really? Where did you go?" I asked.
Thanks so much for swingin' by today ... I ♥ it when you do!
- 365 Cards, Day 129: Aged Look
- ABC Challenge: 'Y' is For You and Me (2 Stamped Images)
- Ai Factory: Recycle, Upcycle, Reuse (Cardboard and Lace)
- Crafty Cardmakers: Inky Fingers
- Cowgirls Sunday: Celebration, Scallops, Embellies (Scalloped Lace)
- Cuttlebug Challenge: Doilies and Lace
- Lexi's Creations: Layers / 3D Decoupage
- Little Red Wagon: Nestabilities (Rectangle Dies)
- One Stitch at a Time: Lace, Ribbons, Bows (Crocheted Lace)
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Distressing
- Paper Playtime: It's a Guy Thing
- Stamping Vacation, Embellish It: Twine
- Stamping Vacation, No-No Challenge: Ribbon
- Wild Flower Wednesday: Grunge
- Card Stock: "Chocolate Chip" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Other Paper: Cardboard
- Stamps: Sentiment from PTI; Tree from "Treetops" Stamp Set by CTMH
- Ink: "Almost Artichoke" and "Close to Cocoa" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink by Ranger
- Accessories: Mini Metal Library Clips by Stampin' Up; Natural Jute Twine; Vintage Crocheted Lace; Jump Ring
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders; Tiny Tag Die; Distressing Tool; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)