Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One 15 Minute Project ='s Two Challenge Entries. Oh! And We Have A Winner!

Pin It


Today's card project was created for Poetic Artistry's "Mojo Monday" sketch challenge. Click HERE to see the deets and the sketch I followed. After the card was photographed, I realized it also qualifies for the Caardvark's "Black/White & One" challenge. Kewl!

I love this neat stamp from Diva Impressions; it's perfect for soooo many different kinds of projects ... and you can also use it as a stand-alone image as I've done here.

I used two vintage (1950's) French vocabulary cards (available HERE), two handmade butterflies from Distinctions in Nature, and patterned card stock from Crate Paper.

Finally, I sponged all the edges with fluid chalk ink ... easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!!

Now, on to the fun stuff: The winner of the 10,000 hits blog candy is Comment #55 "... This is cool! I just getting started and this stuff is beautiful!" Congratulations, Stacy! I'll be contacting you via email for your mailing address. And many thanks to all of you who entered.

But wait! I'll be posting MORE blog candy on Friday! This time, you'll be commenting to win a lot of four, gorgeous, vintage-inspired, deeply etched, unmounted red rubber stamps! Head on over to Diva Impressions now to see all of the beautiful stamps Beth has to offer ... four of them will be up for grabs on Friday! ENABLER ALERT: I'm warnin' you now, you're gonna fall in love with these images!

Be sure to stop back on Friday to have a chance to win some uber-kewl rubber stamps! As always, international visitors are welcome to join in.

Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!

~Hugs,


Card Stock: Bazzill, Crate Paper; Stamp: Diva Impressions; Ink, Distress Ink, Ranger Industries; Fluid Chalk Ink: Clearsnap; Vintage Ephemera (Personal Collection); Handmade Butterflies: Distinctions in Nature; Cuttlebug Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinder's Nestabilities Dies; Dimensionals: Fiskars; Adhesive: ATG

13 comments:

Annapurna said...

I recently noticed that you have the "I design for" and I thought, I may have missed it before. Beautiful work!

They have some bootiful stamps. May have to put them in my cart someday.

Kazan said...

Lovely card..the colors are fab!

Bunny B said...

Great card! Love it :)
Congrats to Stacy!

SmilynStef said...

I love them already ... I was a bit stumped by the sketch, but you obviously nailed it ... absolutely fabulous!

savy said...

This is SMASHING!

malieta said...

Your B&W card is stunning Deb!!!! It's always a "plus" to cover two challenges with one card.
Congratulations to the winner of your blog candy!
malieta:)

Healing Expressions said...

I am completely and totally in love with this card Deb!!!!

Mistylynn said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for stopping by and claiming your prize.
mistrav@yahoo.com to send me your address. Take care.
Misty

Julie Koerber said...

Really pretty card Deb! Those butterflies just pop right off the card! LOVELY!

Jen Glover said...

Congrats Stacy!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow! Your card is sooo beautiful! I LOVE it! Great way to use those vintage french cards I just bought! Happy almost Friday!

Mucky Pup said...

Love the colours in this card.. great work.

xx

Julee said...

This is so cool! Love the look of it - the butterflies totally just pop off the page! Thanks for playing! :)

Mel M. M. M. said...

Man! I freakin love your style! This layout is SO hot. I love the circle in the middle & the two butterflies & how you balanced the teo definitions and the stripes. WOW! (How the heck does this happen in 15 minutes???? hey???? hmmm???? I wanna be you when I grow up!!!) hugaroos, :0)