Tuesday, April 1, 2008

15 Minute Project ... and a "Dotty" Blog Challenge Entry

Pin It


Today's busy "15 Minute Project" was created for Allison's "Suggestive Sunday" blog challenge. Allison's theme this week is "dots." Do you think I could have should have added a few more dots to this project?!?

LOLO, hey, when you ask me for "dotty," you're gonna be gettin' some serious dottage!

I stamped my image on Xerox 110# card stock, layering in the flowers and leaves. My background is DP from October Afternoon's "County Fair" collection. I'm totally in love with this collection ... so, I'm warning you, you'll be seeing lots of it in the days ahead!

I created a scalloped band using a slit punch and added a grosgrain ribbon, tying it around and through my card front, and was done.

Just a note; you prolly shouldn't stare at this thing for too long ...

Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!

~Hugs,

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Some of my favorite colors ... love the blooms in your boot.

savy said...

Okay, THIS is cool!
I love the saying . . . and of course, the dots!

Allison said...

This is so beyond terrific! I love it and am so CASE-ing it! Thanks for being my hero!

Linsey said...

LOL, thanks for the warning cuz I could stare at it all day, otherwise! OH, I love it, Deb! All the navy and white polka dots are so fun and perty too! This boot is fabulous! GREAT CARD, hugs!

Carolyn King said...

ohhh..I LOVE this--great colors and all the dots are fantastic!

Jen - a "Spice Angel" said...

very pretty!

aloha,
Jen

Annapurna said...

Hi Deb-
Are you on the PTI design team by any chance?

Lovely idea and lovely card. You rock!
xx
Anna

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a gorgeous card.....Love it and love how you photographed it. Jennie

Aimee said...

Very cute card! I think I want to get this stamp now! :)

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

LOVE IT! This is super adorable. And that paper....yummy!!