Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yay! I'm Back Online ... and We (Finally!) Have a Winner! Um, Make that Two Winners!

Pin It

Hello everyone! I've finally gotten my Internet connection back ... and what a strange and scary time the past five days have been!! IWS (Internet Withdrawal Symptoms), started nearly immediately ... which I expected, but I knew I was really in trouble when I started to clean my house!!! Danger, Will Robinson!

I've been working on a couple of projects to share with you so I'll be back later today with that but I wanted to announce the winners of the Diva Impressions stamps giveaway ASAP.

So, the winning comment number (not counting deleted comments), picked by DH.org, is Comment #10, which reads, "'I love this stamp: FA125 The fairy and the Love! CUTE! What fabulous stamps!!! Thank you for the opportunity to win!'" So congrats to Jen Glover! Jen please contact me with your mailing information and we'll get these babies off to you ASAP!

Happily, we have a second winner! That would be Kisa Peters, who said that her favorite stamp is "Forget Me Not!" Congrats Kisa, you win that stamp! ('Cuz it's also MY current favorite stamp!) So, Kisa please contact me with your mailing info and this adorable stamp will be wingin' it's way home to you!

Congrats to both winners!! And my thanks go out to everyone for playing along and for your understanding and patience ... being without Internet access is soooo not fun. Forget the 782 emails I have to read; just catching up on my eBay store sales took hours!

And, because Beth of Diva Impressions is so generous, I'll be posting another stamp give-away in the very near future. So, check back for another chance to win four more beautiful Diva Impressions stamps.

Thanks for sharing part of your busy day with me ... more later!

~Hugs,

5 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Welcome back girlie!!!!

Erica B. said...

So glad you can get your internet "fix" again!

Mistylynn said...

I was getting worried because you hadn't sent me your addy.
mistrav@yahoo.com

malieta said...

Welcome back Deb and congratulations to both winners!
malieta:)

savy said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay, you're back!!!
:-)