Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Pin It

Hi everyone ... hope your Tuesday was/is a happy one!

First off, I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter ... and re-enter ... the drawing for the four Diva Impressions rubber stamps!

I went to random.org and:

True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 33
Timestamp: 2008-05-13 21:22:30 UTC

Comment #33 reads, "33 good morning! back again - looking at Altered art stamps today - I like the Victorian dress negative stamp! very fun stamp!"

This comment was posted by Julia Aston. Congrats Julia! Please email me (see right sidebar for the "Email Me" link), with your mailing address and your new Diva Impressions rubber stamps will be sent to live with you posthaste!

I really wish everyone could win 'cuz I really care for all my regular readers ... soooooo, I think I'll give away more Diva Impressions rubber stamps this weekend! Be sure to check back for that!

I'll be back later ... or tomorrow, with a project or three. Thanks so much for sharing part of your busy day with me; you guys rock!

Hugs,

4 comments:

malieta said...

wahhhhhhhhh.....sob....sob....lol
Congratulations to the winner, I know she's going to love and enjoy these awesome stamps!
You are too generous Deb!
hugs
malieta:)

Julia Aston said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am SO excited to be getting these stamps - using them will be a new avenue for me - I haven't used a lot of vintage stamps on my cards before - so I can't wait to start getting creative with these! I'll be checking back here for inspiration!!

thank you again - so much - I've e-mailed you with my snail address!

Julia

Erica B. said...

You are so awesome for doing all these giveaways!

Bunny B said...

Wheee..!!! Congrats to Julia!
Deb, you rock cos you're so generous! :)