Wednesday, May 28, 2008

RAK's From Allison ... and a Blog Candy Winner!

Pin It



WoWZa! Look what I received in today's mail from my BBFF ... All the way from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!!! Now, I ask you: are these cute or what?!? I love the card ... Allison's coloring skillz rock ... but the little monogrammed notebook is to-die-for! Thanks so much Allison, I'll treasure these for-evuh!

Onto the blog candy winner! I just went to random.org and plugged in the number of comments and random.org said, (well, it didn't say anything, you have to read it):

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 8
Timestamp: 2008-05-28 23:24:47 UTC

Comment number 8 reads, "Hey Deb...I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating the holiday!My favorite stamp at this VERY second is the Magnolia Stamp. One of these days I'm going to take a deep breath and order those expensive beauties.Thank you for sharing your awesome candy and enjoy your day.malieta:)"

Malieta, congrats!!! Please send me your snail mail addy and I'll get your babies home to you posthaste!

Thank you all for entering; I wish you all could win ... and, at the rate we're going, sooner or later, you all WILL win! I'll be posting up more blog candy from Diva Impressions soon ... you guys know how much I LOVE givin' away rubbah!

Thanks so much for sharing your busy day with me ... I'll be back tomorrow with a project or three for you to CASE.

~Hugs,


3 comments:

malieta said...

Hi Deb!
Allison's RAK and Altered Journal are beautiful!!!! You are such a lucky girl!
I missed a couple days commenting on all of my friends blogs...so busy around here. Anyhow..I was totally shocked to see my name! *smiling from ear to ear*
Thank you for sharing these beautiful stamps Deb. I'm going to make something really special with my stamp.
My addy is
Risa West
3684 Williamson Rd.
Saginaw, Mi 48601
Thank You so much!!
hugs
malieta:)
p.s. Did I write a book or what?!

Michelle said...

Allison's RAKS totally rock! Girl, you really racked up on some good stuff there! :-)

Congrats to the blog candy winner. Isn't it fun to win free stamps? I just love it when that happens!

Allison said...

Thanks for the kind words chickadee!