Monday, May 5, 2008

I Hate to Post and Run, But ... A Fifteen Minute Project

Pin It


Today's 15 Minute Project was actually made in 10 minutes ... but who's counting?!?

At 11:50 this morning, I suddenly remembered that today was my terrific mail carrier's birthday ... and she was due to arrive any minute! I quickly embossed these three pink cupcakes in the Cuttlebug, cut them with a Cuttlebug postage stamp-style die, tied on a ribbon and was done!

I was hesitant to give her this card because it's soooo plain but she loved it! She especially loved the cupcake "stamps" ... being a USPS employee and all. And then she pointed out how "clever I was to use 20 on the stamp since that's the day the new postal rate increase takes effect." Oh, yeah. That's me. Clever.

I'll be back tomorrow with a kinda kewl project I'm working on. Thanks so much for sharing part of your busy day with me!

~Hugs,


Card Stock: Bazzill; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Provo Craft; Postage Stamp Die: Provo Craft; Ribbon: American Crafts; Die-Cut Machine: Provo Craft

7 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the cupcake stamps, and how clever of your to think of everything (ahem - LOL)

malieta said...

Your card is very cute , pink and brown are so yummy together!!!!
malieta:)

Bunny B said...

Simple, yet adorable! I love it too!

Annapurna said...

kewl project. Love the colors and the idea.

Erica B. said...

I love it when people give you credit for something that was just a coincidence!

kalissa said...

That's brilliant! What a lovely thing to do, Deb! And I love the card.
Hmmm . . . my mail carrier drinks, sleeps in his car in between houses, and is missing a few teeth.
Card ideas, anyone??

Kisa Peters said...

LOvely quick card! I popped you an email! Thanks!