Happy Monday, Crafty Mothers ... hope your holiday weekend was fabulous!
Today's one-layer card was created using the Vintage Vogue stamp set and a design based on a card project created by ... someone. I was sure I had bookmarked it, but I can't find it. If anyone recognizes this project, please let me know so I can post credit. *ETA: Vicki very kindly supplied the credit info. The card was designed by Sarah Gough, and can be seen HERE. Thanks, Vicki and Sarah!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, this weekend the DH and I were hangin' out at Sheila's when her
psychotic fun sister, Jill, and her crazy sweet boyfriend, Jack, stopped by.
"Look what Jack got for me!" Jill exclaimed.
"A cell-phone; whoopie! Welcome to the 80's!" Sheila sniped.
"Yeah, it's the coolest thing! Just yesterday, I was at Wal-Mart and Jack called me and he was all like, 'so, how's the phone working' and stuff. And I was all like, 'it's great .. it's so small and I hear you clear as a bell, oh, and I just love the song Jack put on it, too.'"
"Oh, yeah, cell phones are a modern miracle." Sheila said.
"They sure are," Jill answered, "otherwise, how would Jack know to call me at Wal-Mart?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- 52-Card Pick Up: Have I Done Any Good?
- Clearly Inspired: Flowers
- Delightful Sketches: Punches (Corner Rounder)
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Fancy Edges
- Simple Doodles: You're On My Mind
- Wednesday Stamper: Stamped Flowers
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: "Vintage Vogue" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Rich Razzleberry" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Navy Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Stamp-a-Ma-Jig; Scissors; Corner Rounder
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Side-Folded)