Happy Thursday, crafty stampers!
Today's card project was created using stamps from Elle's Studio's "Sweet Summer" collection. I won 'em ... and lots of other fun "Sweet Summer" goodies ... on Jennifer McGuire's blog, Jennifer McGuire, Ink.
There's something about clean polymer acrylic that makes me wanna get all dirty with 'em:
KWIM? I'm lovin' these cool flower stamps ... and that fontalicious sentiment! For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the sweet product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
certifiably insane wacky sister, Jill, took a part-time job at Macy's. Apparently she knows something about dressing men, because she was assigned to the Men's Department. And we thought she only knew about undressing men ... go figger.
Anyway, last night, Sheila and I decided to stop by and
harass see her.
When we arrived in the Men's Department, we found Jill helping ... and I use the term loosely ... a customer:
"I'm wanting a tie that would make my boyfriend's blue eyes really stand out," the woman explained.
"Well, I really shouldn't tell you this," Jill responded, "but any tie will make blue eyes stand out if you tie it tight enough."
Thanks so much for swingin' by ... hope you have a fabulous day!
- 365 Cards, Day 86: 1 Image/1 Sentiment/1 Embellishment/No DP
- Inktegrity Design Team: Sketch
- Inky Impressions: F.L.O.W.E.R.S. (F=Flowers / O=Pearls)
- Nutty Nutshells: Polka Dots (Flower Petals)
- Sew Many Challenges: Anything Goes
- Stamp Something: Two Somethings (2 Stamps/2 Colors)
- The Corrosive Challenge: Clean and Simple
- The Secret Crafter: No Patterned Paper
- Card Stock: "Soft Suede" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: "Sweet Summer" Stamp Set by Elle's Studio
- Ink: "Bermuda Bay" and "Soft Suede" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: White Pearls
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rick-Rack Die (Leftovers); SAMJ by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up