TGIF, crafty stampers! And, since it's another fabulous Friday, it's time for another fabulous "Stamp Simply" challenge.
This week, "Stamp Simply" team member Jennifer Buck created a sketch for us to follow. It's a fun one and we can't wait to see all the creations it inspires! Here's a look at Jen's sketch:
There's nothing like a great sketch to jump-start your creativity! Here's a look at the 'thank you' card I created following Jennifer's sketch:
Please join us this week! Create anything you'd like following this fun sketch. When you've completed your sketchy project, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE, to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime139" so that we can find your project.
Don't miss the fabulous sketchy projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here; (Sadly, this will be Jennifer's last week with us as she's decided to lighten her load of commitments and spend more time with her family. We'll miss you, Jennifer, and we'll be praying for you and your Mom! To read Jennifer's post, clicky HERE.)
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Sharon Johnson, Our Fabulous Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and our fabulous Guest Designer for May,
Teresa Kline: Enjoy the VA Sunshine.
Sooooooooooo, yesterday I stopped by Sheila's and found her and her
whacked-out fun sister, Jill, lounging by the pool sipping frosty blender drinks and reading celebrity magazines.
"So, listen to this: Tyra Banks is writing a new series of kids' books. Like, hello? Tyra Banks?!?" Jill exclaimed.
"Oh, sure," Sheila responded, "It's prolly gonna be similar to Kate Moss' book, 'Green Eggs and Crack.'"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... have a great weekend!
- 365 Cards, Day 73: Tri-Colored
- City Crafter: Color Challenge
- Crafty Ann's: Anything Goes
- Etsy Inspired: Lindsay Brackeen (Cat Kitten Girl Print)
- For Fun Challenge: Use a Real Stamp
- Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge: Die-Cuts
- La-La-Land Crafts: Anything Goes
- Splitcoast Stampers, CC270: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
- Stampaholics 10 Minute Challenge: Inspiration
- Stampavie and More: Pink
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: As You Like It
- Card Stock: "Soft Suede" and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Patterned Paper from the "Bloom & Grow" Collection by My Mind's Eye
- Stamps: Stamps from the "Trendy Trees" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Melon Mambo" and "Soft Suede" Dye Inks by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Dies by Spellbinders; Rick-Rack Die by PTI; Stamp-a-Ma-Jig by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)