TGIF hoarding card-makers! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, our challenge is "Gone Askew." Simply place your focal image(s) 'askew' on your card. No trying to center it or mat it perfectly; this week, it's all about off-center, misaligned, or outta whack. What could be easier!?!
Here's my "gone askew" card:
Why not join in this week? Creating a "gone askew" card is fast ... and fun! When you've completed your "askew" card, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE, to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime140" so that we can find your project.
Don't miss the fabulous, off-center projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and our talented guest designer for May,
Teresa Kline: Enjoy the VA Sunshine.
Soooooooooo, yesterday Sheila and her
deranged nutty sister, Jill, stopped by to say 'hey.'
While we were yakkin' it up, Sheila asked Jill if she was planning on attending our Church's Folk Mass this coming Sunday.
"Naw, I haven't gone to Mass in such a long time," she said. "Besides, it's too late for me. I've probably already broken all seven commandments."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... hope you have a fantabulous weekend!
- Creative Inspiration: Punches or Die Cuts (Heart Punch)
- Die Cut Dreams: Lace It Up
- Incy Wincy Designs: Blast From the Past
- Moe Joe Designs: Sketch (A 'Loose' Interpretation )
- S2G: Home Sweet Home / Color: Shades of Brown
- Shelly's Images: White Background Paper - No DP
- Sisterhood of Scrap: Shades of Brown
- The Secret Crafter: Metal
- The Three Muses: Relationships (Siblings)
- Card Stock: "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Other Paper: Corrugated Cardboard; Vintage Photo
- Stamps: "Definition" Background Stamp by Stampin' Up; Library Card Stamp by Maya Road
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; "Pumice" and "Old Paper" Distress Inks by Ranger; "Chestnut Roan" Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
- Accessories: Crocheted Lace Ribbon; Metal Library Clip from Hodgepodge Hardware Kit by Stampin' Up; Metal Key Brad; Metal Photo Corners
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rick-Rack Die; Large Heart Punch by Stampin' Up; Tombow Mono Multi Glue from Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)