I ♥ me some alliteration ...
Happy Thursday, crafty stampers!
Today's card project was created for the current Digi Kitty Challenge. This challenge is a "progressive" challenge: as long as you keep playing, you'll continue to receive free digital stamps. A no-brainer, yes?
I created my challenge entry using one of the cute l'il panda images from their "Panda Skies" digital stamp set:
I wasn't goin' for this bonus effect, but doesn't this l'il guy look a little ... terrified? It's those wiggle eyes .. they add a lot of terror for so little money!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, I was hangin' out at Sheila's last night when she got a phone call:
"Omigosh, 7 pounds 5 1/2 ounces!?! I'm sooooo proud and happy for you!" Sheila said.
After she hung up I asked, "Who ... and boy or girl?"
"Barbara. Neither. Diet." Sheila said, short-handin' it.
Thanks so much for swingin' by today ... I'll be back tomorrow with this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge!
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Cute and Girly
- Digi Doodles: Ribbon / Digital Image
- Doodle Palace: 3-D
- Etsy Inspired: Creation Designs (Fabric Hearts)
- Order of the Opus Gluei: Healthy: Fun Outdoor Activities; Wealthy: That's a LOT of Balloons; Wise: That Terrified Look
- The Crafty Calendar: The Great Outdoors
- The Digi Kitty: Panda Skies Challenge
- Your Next Stamp: Cut It Out and Pop It Up
- Card Stock: "Basic Black" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Patterned Paper: Digital File by Hot Flash Designs
- Stamp: Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Digital Image: "Panda Skies" Set by The Digi Kitty
- Color Medium: Copic Markers; Sharpie Paint Pen
- Accessories: Wiggle Eyes; Vintage Seam Binding; 1/8" Eyelet
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Tiny Tags Die; Tombow Mono Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)