Happy Tuesday, hoarding card-makers!
I ♥ the 'Order of the Opus Gluei' gals and their humorous take on ... everything! Today's card project was created for the Gluei's "Seasonal Icons" challenge. If you're not familiar with the Opus Gluei challenge blog, you can check 'em out HERE.
After spending an hour and a half trying to incorporate the theme of 'four seasons' into one CAS card, I finally gave up and took the easy way out ... and created a card using "The Seasons" stamp set by Hero Arts.
Can we shorthand it? Here's the highlights of the upcoming year:
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday I was hangin' out with Sheila when Reid-the-Wild-Child came home from school.
Stuffed in his lunchbox was a note from the Principal, advising all parents of an upcoming Drug Abuse Resistance Eduction program.
"Reid, do you understand what this is all about? Do you have any questions?" Sheila asked.
"No, I know: they're gonna teach us to stay away from cigarettes, beer, and marinara."
Thanks so much for stopping by ... hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
- Order of the Opus Gluei: Seasonal Icons
- Pile It On: Out of the Box (Stamp Set Came In a Box - I Took 'Em Outta the Box)
- Secret Crafter: No Patterned Paper
- Sew Many Challenges: Anything Goes
- Stamping Vacation: Clear As Mud (Icons Represent the 'Star' of the Season: Spring Flowers/Summer Sun/Fall Leaves/Winter Snow)
- The Crafty Calendar: The Great Outdoors
- Totally Stampalicious: The Dreaded Man Card
- Card Stock: "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: "The Seasons" Stamp Set by Hero Arts; Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: All Dye Inks by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Die; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top Folded)