Happy Monday, all and one ... hope your holiday weekend was wonderful!
And let me start by apologizing to all of you for not getting to posting comments on your blogs these past few days. I'm having a devil of an allergy season ... one of the very worst ... and have actually spent more time sleeping than I have awake!
Today's card project was created for SCS's Sketch Challenge, SC223. For a look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE. To go straight to the SC223 gallery, clicky HERE. For a ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
For the low-down on all the dirty deets, check out the supply list below.
So, this weekend the DH, who's a computer tech, got a call from a customer. The nice lady told the DH that her computer wasn't working properly. After she described the problem, the DH told her to bring the computer over for service.
He told her, "Unplug the power cord and bring it up here and I'll fix it for you."
About ten minutes later, she showed up at the door... with the electrical cord in her hand.
I. Kid. You. Not!
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Flower by Inkadinkado; Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
- Accessories: Epoxy Sticker; 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Vintage Button; Cotton String; Jump Ring
- Tools: Die Cut Machine; Nestabilities Large Square Die; Border Punch by Fiskars; Tiny Tag Die by Provo Craft