Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You Make Me Feel Like Dancin' ... Kinda.

Pin It

Happy Tuesday, my friends! I hope you're still nibblin' on l'il chocolate Easter bunnies and hard-boiled eggs. Or Peeps. Oh! And jelly beans; mustn't forget them!

Okay, so I feel like total crap today. And I don't have anything pretty to show you.

I'm sorry; I tried, really I did, but I jess feel completely awful. But, 'cuz you're pretty and nice and everything, I DO have THIS for you:



Now get up and dance! While I go lay down ...

~Hugs,



8 comments:

Vicki said...

That was fun! What a great start to my day! Thanks!

Vicki

purplestamper316 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
purplestamper316 said...

this is proof that music is the universal language :) and I hope you feel better soon...it's the Peeps- they'll get you every time! <><

Janine said...

Feel Better Deb!! I just love that video!! Made ME get up and dance!!

Chris said...

feel better soon, my friend!! if i had your addy, i would send you a most awesome get well card or really good drugs from the streets of maine...LOL, but this will have to do!! >"<

Elena said...

Wow! That is a fun video! Sure will awake me up!
Thank you for sharing, Deb!!!

Maria Matter said...

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Hopefully today will be better!

Thanks for sharing this fun clip!
Always thinking of your readers...you ROCK!!!
Take care!
Blessings, Maria

Shirley said...

I think it absolutely wonderful and wouldn't it be grand if when we went places surprises like that happened now and then!