Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blog Candy for Your Computer ... No Foolin'!

Pin It


You've waited since March 31st for this moment, right?!?

Anyway, my imaginary friends, here's your vintage-inspired, April, 2009, desktop calendar! And since it's "One Cent" day ... and it's you ... I'm only charging 1 cent for this handmade calendar. For your convenience, I accept checks, Money Orders, and Paypal.

I kid. It's really an Easter and/or Passover gift from me to you ... 'cuz you're pretty and nice and everything.

And now, all the Dirty Deets:

Because of the size of this wallpaper, and the limitations built into the "Minima" style blog, the above view is distorted. You really need to click on the image to see if you want to take it home with you. I use the calendar as my desktop wallpaper, but you can print it out and hang it on the wall in your studio. Or, stick in on your 'fridge ... or, put it in your gym locker, or tape it to the ceiling over your bed so's every morning you'll know exactly what day it is ... just in case you're not sure what happened the night before.


Here's how to snag it: click on the image, and when the new window opens, right-click on the image and choose "save," or "save picture as." Remember where you saved it, then find the image on your hard drive. When you finally find it again, right click on it and chose, "set as desktop background." And, ta-dah!

And don't be afraid if it looks like it's missing a line or a number, 'cuz once you download it and send it to your desktop it looks perfectly fine. Must be some Photobucket and/or Blogger image glitch and/or trick.

See you tomorrow my pretty and nice imaginary friend!

~Hugs,

6 comments:

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing this very cute calender, Deb!

Chris said...

very cool!! going to look great on my ceiling!!

Maria Matter said...

Hey Deb!
This is great! You're so generous!
The kids mark off the calendar every morning and yesterday they were on me about not having anything on the fridge to mark....
I'm so behind this week, thank goodness it was April Fools day, good excuse! I'm downloading and printing as we speak! Gosh, you didn't know you were such an important part of our family now did you?!!
take care!
Blessings, Maria

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a darling vintage calendar! Love it!

Lauri said...

oh I was just thinking I needed an April calendar!!!! Of I go to print it..and your penny is in the mail!

Curt in Carmel said...

This is really nice of you to do! Thank you! Best, Curt