Well, happy Monday everyone. I hope your weekend was fantastical!
And yup, we do need rain here ... lots of it. Soooo, if you have any that you're not using, feel free to send it my way.
Today's vintage-inspired card was created for SCS's Sketch Challenge, SC225. For a look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE. To go straight to the SC225 photo gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
I used DP from a long discontinued Daisy D collection, some vintage trim, and some Kaiser Craft pearls. My image was stamped on ... something old ... then sponged with Distress Ink.
Easy-peasy and ready to serve in ... oh, say, twenty minutes. For all the heart-poundin' product info, check out the Supply List, below.
So, I was hangin' out with Sheila this Saturday, and our conversation turned towards pregnancy and motherhood:
"I just don't share the enthusiasm some new parents have for babies," Sheila said.
"I hear ya," I responded.
"In fact," Sheila continued, "After spending a whole afternoon with Barb and her two brats, my Fallopian tubes tied themselves!"
Yikes! That gotta hurt!
- Card Stock: "Riding Hood Red" by Stampin' Up!; "Dark Chocolate" by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: Unknown Collection by Daisy D's; Unknown Vintage Something or Another
- Stamp: "Wish You Were Here" by Diva Impressions
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!; "Old Paper" Dye Ink by Ranger Industries
- Accessories: Vintage Lace Trim; Self-Adhesive Pearls by Kaiser Craft
- Tools: Foam Dimensional Tape; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive