Today's card was created for no-good reason using a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up! This sentiment, from SU's "Elegant Greetings," is meant to go on the inside of the card, but because I'm wild and crazy, I put it on the outside. Whoa! I s'pose this means I'll have to put the outside sentiment, "Happy Birthday," on the inside.
So, I used one of Spellbinder's new Impressabilities embossing templates ... and I'm terribly sad to report that I'm not too wild about these. They seem very thin and quite fragile compared to the 'Bugs embossing folders. And I found it difficult to get a deep impression.
In case you'd like to try these Impressabilities embossing templates in your Cuttlebug, here's my stacking order:
- Spacer Plate A;
- Spellbinder's Embossing Template;
- Card Stock;
- Rubber Gasket / Spellbinder's Tan Mat;
- Chipboard and 4 -5 Card Stock Shims; and,
- Cutting Plate B.
For all the exciting product deets, check out the Supply List, below.
Soooo, I was yakkin' on the phone with Sheila yesterday when she put me on "hold" ... kinda ... to have this conversation with her DH:
"Are you talkin' to Deb? Again?!?" I heard Ken ask.
"Well, duh, yes. I have to talk to Deb everyday." Sheila responded.
"Why? Didn't you just talk to her yesterday? What could you possibly have to tell her?"
"Well, for one thing, I have to tell her you just said that." Sheila snapped.
Ummmmmmmmm, no, you dont ...
I'll be back on Friday - Jury Duty calls!
- Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; Papertrey Ink
- Stamp: "Elegant Greetings" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: 5/8" Satin Ribbon; "Pearl" Dew Drops by Robin's Nest
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Labels One Die by Spellbinder's; "Vintage" Die by Provo Craft; "Impressabilities" Embossing Template; Corner Rounder Punch; Rock Fern Punch by Punch Bunch; Pine Bough Punch by McGill; Foam Dimensional Tape; Scotch ATG 714; "The Ultimate" Craft Glue by Api