Happy Tuesday, all and one! Oh. And happy "Kindergarten Day" too. Oh, goodie, let's get out our blankies and take our afternoon nap!
Today's card was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge, CAS11. This week's challenge is an "inspiration" challenge direct from the children's bedding department at JC Penney's.
For a look at my inspirational kid-let bedding, clicky HERE. For all the challenge deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo. Phew, that's exhausting ...
For all the exciting product deets, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooooo, yesterday I was hanging out in Sheila's kitchen when we heard the unmistakable sounds of kids laughing and splashing. Sure enough, four or five teenage girls were ... ummm, skinny-dipping in her pond.
Sheila's DH, Ken, went outside and strolled down to the pond. Once the girls saw him, they all went to the deep end of the pond.
One of the girls shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"
Ken replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you young ladies swim naked ... or to make you get out of the pond naked. I'm just here to feed the alligators."
WoWzA! I didn't know teenage girls could move that fast!
Have a great day, Kiddies!
- Card Stock: Black Textured Card Stock by Bazzill Basics; "Stamper's Select" White by Papertrey Ink; "Real Red" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: "Little Lady" Clear Acrylic Set by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink by Memento; "Real Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Black and White Checked Gingham Ribbon by Michaels; Ladybug Brads, Unknown
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Labels 1 Nestabilities Die by Spellbinder's; Crop-A-Dile by We Are Memory Keepers; "Threading Water" Border Punch by Fiskars; Glue Dots by Mini-Glue Dots; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive