Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank You ... I Think

Pin It


For better or worse. Okay, worse.

Today's card was card was created, using a Stampin' Up wheel, for SCS's "Limited Supplies" challenge, LSC216, "Wheely." For all the challenge deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the "Wheely" card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.

I've had this set, "Spring Solitude," for-evuh and have never used the wheel ... until now. Turns out I'm not very adept with the wheelie-action. I ruined more card stock with this wheel than I care to admit. So, back into the wheel-storage-box it goes! But, on the bright side, at least now I know how inept I am with it!

For all the exciting product info, check out the supply list, below.

So, this weekend the DH got a call from a computer-challenged client.

He asked the caller: "How much free space do you have on your hard drive?"

"Well, my wife likes to get up there on that there Internet, and she downloaded ten hours of free space. Is that enough?"

What?!? I only got five hours of free space!!

Have a great day!

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: "Pacific Point" by Stampin' Up! "Vintage Cream" by Papertrey Ink
  • Stamps: "Spring Solitude" Set and Wheel by Stampin' Up
  • Ink: "Vintage Cream" Hybrid by Papertrey Ink; "Pacific Point" by Stampin' Up
  • Accessories: Ribbon; Mini-Brads
  • Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Dies

8 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is so luscious and pretty Deb! I love the beautiful flowers and the color combo is truly awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

redwasher1 said...

Deb, I think you did a great job with the wheel, in fact I also have some wheels and after seeing your card got me to thinking, I should get it out. Great card!

Elena said...

I think this card is beautiful! I love blue and white together!

Chris said...

your wheel action looks awesome!! wayy cute card!!

Brenda said...

Deb you card is wonderful! I have several wheels and never use them. I really like the colors you used.

Sharli said...

I like the card! Great colors and interesting - it has dimension! I also like your jokes!

Shirley said...

Your card is wonderful, Deb. I love the flowers and the centers too! By the way, I unmounted my favorite wheel stamps. They come right off. Then I applied the gray cling. It is so much easier than pulling that thing with a hope and a prayer. LOL Free space, now I need some of that too!

Ann said...

Love the colors and ribbons!