Happy Monday, stampers ... hope your holiday weekend was safe and happy!
Today's card project was created for no-good reason using this vintage-inspired collage style stamp from Diva Impressions.
I added some sanded vintage-style photo corners, some Stampin' Up! twine and ribbon, and a cute l'il sentiment from Papertrey Ink.
For all the mesmerizing product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooo, this weekend Sheila and I went downtown to do some
window shopping. After driving around for 15 minutes, we decided to go park in the expensive-but-convenient parking garage.
Our bad luck continued as we ended up driving around and around the garage in search of an available space. Nothing. Suddenly, Sheila noticed a couple walking just ahead of us.
"Going out?" she called to them.
"No," replied the man, "just friends."
- Card Stock: Textured Card Stock by Bazzill Basics; "Stampers Select" White Card Stock by Papertrey Ink; "Riding Hood Red" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamp: Collage-Style Stamp by Diva Impressions; Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: "Riding Hood Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Striped Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up!; Twine by Stampin' Up!
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Vintage Die by Provo Craft; Tiny Tags Die by Provo Craft; Sanding Block; Edge Distressing Tool by Tim Holtz; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Scrap Fusion Adhesive by Ivy Scraps; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"