Happy Friday, Stampers! Tell me, is this card bright enough? LOL, I certainly hope so ...
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge. This week's CAS challenge, CAS24, is a color challenge: turquoise, orange, and yellow.
For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the challenge card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky right on the photo.
I die-cut a Curvy Label out of card stock painted with Distress Crackle paint, punched out a scalloped edge, then die-cut my owl using scraps of card stock and a die from Quickutz.
For some added interest, I double-stamped my sentiment, slightly offsetting the stamped images. Isn't that interesting?
For all the fabulous-ish product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooooo, yesterday was a crazy, nerve-wracking in-a-medical-way day for me, and I was just exhausted. So, I did what every red-blooded American woman does when she's stressed and exhausted: insist on being taken out to dinner. The DH agreed and even let me choose the restaurant.
Shortly after we were seated and given menus to study, our waitress arrived to take our orders.
"About the salmon entrée, is that a steak or a fillet?" I asked.
"Neither," she said. "It's a fish."
Have a great weekend, my ISF's!
- Card Stock: Stampers Select White Card Stock and Summer Sunrise Card Stock by Papertrey Ink; Tangerine Tango Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamp: Sentiment from Pretty Birds Set by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Ink: Tangerine Tango Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Paint: Broken China Distress Crackle Paint by Ranger
- Accessories: Glitz Designs "Frosting"
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Curvy Label Die by Spellbinders; Owl Die by Quickutz; Scallop Border Punch by Stampin' Up!; SAMJ by EK Success; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"