Happy Thursday, race fans!
So, sadly, this is my last week guest designing for Theresa Momber, showcasing her terrific stamp set, "Happy Camper." This set isn't just about camping and fishing ... it also has some of the nicest sentiments I've seen. I decided to use one of the sentiments from the set for this project; it reads, "There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
If you're interested in stamps ... as if ... this fantastical set is available at Gina K. Designs; you can see it HERE. It's been so much fun playing and creating with this set ... thanks so much, Theresa!
I created my background using alcohol inks on glossy card stock, then stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed with detail embossing powder.
I created my butterfly with card stock and a Quickutz die, then sprayed the die-cut with a mixture of Perfect Pearls and water. I did the same with the dry embossed band under the sentiment. Here's a closer look:
If you're so inclined, and if wonky Blogger allows it,
you might be able to you can click on the image for the ginormous view.
For the rest of the stupefying product info, check out the supply list below.
Soooooo, yesterday afternoon Sheila and I decided we needed to do some shopping. Her DH was home, so we escaped without you-know-who. And if you don't know who you-know-who is, it's Sheila's son, Reid-the-Wild-Child.
We returned three hours later to an empty house ... and a note from her DH on the fridge:
"Honey, I've taken Reid out for ice cream. Someone from the Guyna College called. They said Pabst beer is normal."
Have a great day!
- Card Stock: Glossy Card Stock by Ranger; "Kiwi Kiss" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Alcohol Inks by Ranger; "Gold" Perfect Pearls by Ranger
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Happy Camper" Set Designed by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs
- Accessories: Super-Fine Detail Embossing Powder by Ranger; Gold Pearls by Mark Richards
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Butterfly Die by Quikutz; Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Mini-Mister by Ranger; Perfect Layers by Stampin' Up!; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"