Even if it's not your birthday!
Today's card project was created using one of the sentiment stamps from Theresa Momber's newest stamp set, "Happy Camper." Clicky HERE to check out the rest of the stamps in this fun set.
The flower stamp has been in my stamp collection for hundreds of years and it's perfect for the Crayon Resist Technique.
For tutorials on the Crayon Resist Technique, you can clicky HERE to visit Gina K.'s StampTV ... or, you can clicky HERE and visit Splitcoast Stampers tutorial. What's the difference? Well, when you visit StampTV, you get to watch a video and SCS's tutorial is printable text and photos. OR, you can do like I do, and visit both!
For all the mind-boggling product info, check out the supply list, below.
So, yesterday Sheila and I took Reid-the-Wild-Child to the Palm Beach Zoo for the day. It's a great Zoo; if you're ever in South Florida you should plan on taking the kidlettes to the Zoo here in West Palm Beach.
We were having a great visit and we saw lots of animals and birds. However, when we came to the monkey cages, there wasn't a monkey to be seen. We did see the monkey keeper, but I don't think he counts.
"Excuse me," Sheila asked the keeper, "where are all the monkeys?"
"It's mating season," the keeper replied. "they're inside."
"Do you think they'd come out for peanuts?" Sheila asked.
"Probably not," answered the keeper.
"Well, why not?" she persisted.
Ya know, I must say that I've never seen Sheila's face turn that particular color before ...
Have a great weekend!
- Card Stock: Stampin' Up!
- Glossy Card Stock: Unknown
- Designer Paper: "Bohemia" Collection by My Mind's Eye
- Stamps: Sentiment from "Happy Camper" Set by Gina K. Designs; Flower by RMW Artworks
- Ink: "Jet Black" StazOn Solvent Ink; "Sunflower" Dye Ink by CTMH; "Pacific Point" and "Tangerine Tango" Dye Inks by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon by American Crafts
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Die by Spellbinders; Perfect Layers Tool by Stampin' Up!; White Crayon by Crayola; Sponges from the Dollar Tree; Paper Towels; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"