Happy Stump Day, hampers!
Today's card project was created with this fun craft stamp from Janlynn's Stamps Happen, Inc. This just happens to be one of my favorite Stamps Happen stamps ... and it's a blast to color, too!
To check-out this kewl craft stamp, clicky HERE. BTW, while you're there, you just might want to take a look at their Clearance section 'cuz there's a ton of awesome craft stamps on sale. Stamps? Stamps on sale?!? Well, hello Dolly, these are a few of my favorite things! Clicky HERE to go directly to the craft stamps on Clearance.
And just between you and me, there's a "Christmas in July" sale going on at Janlynn's too. Clicky HERE to check it out.
I stamped my image on PTI's "Stampers Select" white card stock with Memento dye ink, then colored the image using Copic markers. I added some glitter to the hats with a Sakura Stardust pen, then matted the image on textured card stock. I painted a silver Stampin' Up! ribbon slide with my black Copic marker, added some grosgrain ribbon, and some creepy-lookin' spiders.
For the rest of the frightening product info, check out the supply list below.
Soooooooo, I was babysittin' Reid-the-Wild-Child when he asked me why all of his cousins in Wisconsin "talk funny."
"Well, just like they think we have a Florida accent, we think that they have an accent too." I 'splained.
"We don't have an accent," Reid declared.
"Everyone speaks in different ways." I explained. "To them, it sounds like we speak very slowly and that all of our words are drawn out a bit."
Reid's eyes went as big as saucers, "What? You mean they hear funny too?"
Give it a minute, it'll grow on ya ...
- Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; DCWV; Papertrey Ink; Stampin' Up
- Craft Stamp: "Witches Hats" by Janlynn's "Stamps Happen, Inc."
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Copic Markers (#'s 100, B00, G14, Y06, V15, YR68)
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon; Ribbon Slide by Stampin' Up!; Spiders from My Basement (Not Really, Just Seein' if You're Paying Attention); Spiders Really from Party City
- Tools: Sakura "Stardust" Gelly Roll Pen; Fiskars Border Punch; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 7" x 4"