Happy Monday, all and one ... hope your weekend was fabulous-ish!
Today's card project was another I created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" color challenge, CAS24. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS24 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky right on the photo.
Isn't this l'il train set the cutest? The track was stamped using a wheel; the l'il train parts were stamped on card stock, then cut out and mounted over the track using foam tape. The l'il puffs of smoke were created and adhered to the card front in the same manner.
For all the thrilling product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooooo, this weekend the DH and I were hangin' out with Sheila and her DH. Since Reid-the-Wild-Child's birthday is coming up, plans were being made for the big day. AND, since Reid hasn't been the best of l'il boys lately, Sheila and Ken were also tossing around ideas on ways to improve his wild-child ways.
"Maybe we should buy him a bike for his birthday," Sheila suggested.
"Do you really think buying him a bike will help improve his behavior?" her DH asked.
"Well, no," Sheila admitted. "But it will spread it over a wider area."
Uh oh, look out Loxahatchee!
- Card Stock: Stampers Select White Card Stock by Papertrey Ink; Turquoise Card Stock by DCWV
- Stamps: Sentiment from "Everyday Button Bits" by Papertrey Ink; Train, Track, and Smoke Stamps from "Choo Choo" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Sunflower" Dye Ink by Close to My Heart; Turquoise Hybrid Ink by Stewart Superior; "Tangerino Tango" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up! "Black Coal" Wheel Ink by Ancient Page
- Accessories: Mini Library Clip by Stampin' Up!
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"