Happy Stump Day, Hampers!
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" card challenge, CAS25. This week's Clean and Simple challenge is a sketch challenge. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS25 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
I stamped my sentiment on a scrap of DP by Cosmo Cricket and created my focal point using a Tim Holtz "Fragments" charm, a rub-on, and a plethora of alcohol inks.
The card base and mat is card stock from Stampin' Up's new In Colors; the card is Crushed Curry and the mat is Bermuda Bay. Yummy!
For all the fantastical product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday afternoon Sheila announced that she is going to start a diet.
"Okeedokee," I said. "I'm ready to start a diet too. We'll be dieting buddies and help each other out. And when I feel the urge to drive out and get a burger and fries, I'll call you first."
"Great," Sheila replied. "I'll ride with you. Let's go to Burger King."
- Card Stock: Stamper's Select White by Papertrey Ink; "Crushed Curry" and "Bermuda Bay" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: "Hello Sunshine" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Best Blossoms" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Alcohol Inks by Ranger Industries
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon; DMC Embroidery Floss; Brad by American Crafts; Charm "Fragments" by Tim Holtz Idea-ology; Rub-On by BasicGrey
- Tools: Perfect Layers Tool by Stampin' Up!; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"