Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thanks for Being You; Everyone Else is Taken ...

Pin It


Happy Stump Day, Hampers!

Today's card project was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" card challenge, CAS25. This week's Clean and Simple challenge is a sketch challenge. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS25 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.

I stamped my sentiment on a scrap of DP by Cosmo Cricket and created my focal point using a Tim Holtz "Fragments" charm, a rub-on, and a plethora of alcohol inks.

The card base and mat is card stock from Stampin' Up's new In Colors; the card is Crushed Curry and the mat is Bermuda Bay. Yummy!

For all the fantastical product info, check out the supply list, below.

Sooooooooo, yesterday afternoon Sheila announced that she is going to start a diet.

"Okeedokee," I said. "I'm ready to start a diet too. We'll be dieting buddies and help each other out. And when I feel the urge to drive out and get a burger and fries, I'll call you first."

"Great," Sheila replied. "I'll ride with you. Let's go to Burger King."

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: Stamper's Select White by Papertrey Ink; "Crushed Curry" and "Bermuda Bay" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
  • Designer Paper: "Hello Sunshine" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
  • Stamp: Sentiment from "Best Blossoms" Set by Stampin' Up!
  • Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
  • Color Medium: Alcohol Inks by Ranger Industries
  • Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon; DMC Embroidery Floss; Brad by American Crafts; Charm "Fragments" by Tim Holtz Idea-ology; Rub-On by BasicGrey
  • Tools: Perfect Layers Tool by Stampin' Up!; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
  • Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

9 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Very pretty Deb! Love the clean card with the spectacular focal point! Excellent!

Blessings, Maria

Ya know Deb, I finally checked out the CAS challenge and participated! What fun!

Crystal said...

Deb wow this is beautiful, What a great job with the CAS its wonderful!!!

Curt in Carmel said...

I so love these colors together! Gorgeous TH rub on too. You used it perfectly! Now I'm craving Burger King! Best, Curt

Elena said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love the fragment. Looks like a little piece of an art!

Brenda said...

Wonderful Deb! I love the charm, I have been meaning to make one and now you have inspired me.TFS

Chris said...

my kind of diet...i'll be waiting on the porch! super cute card! your take is freaking awesome!!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Deb! I love the bold and vibrant colors..so pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Tina said...

Super awesome!

Theresa Momber said...

Now that is my kind of diet! Can I come? Love that fragment.