Yay, it's Monday again; hope your weekend was fantastical!
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Ways to Use It" challenge, WT226, "Christmas in July."
I created my holiday card for the challenge with this fun craft stamp, Joyful Trees, from Stamps Happen, Inc. by Janlynn. Clicky HERE to take a look at this kewl stamp. And while you're there, don't forget to check out Janlynn's "Christmas in July" sale ... it ends tomorrow! Clicky HERE to go right straight to the sale.
I paper-pieced the image using DP from Daisy D's "Snowflakes & Holly" collection, die-cut some l'il stars, and added some grosgrain ribbon. Easy-peasy!
For all the Christmas in July challenge deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the Christmas in July card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky right there on the photo.
For the rest of the joyful product info, check out the supply list, below.
So, this weekend, Sheila called me and begged me to take Reid-the-Wild-Child off her hands for an hour or seven.
"Goin' shopping?" I asked.
"No, no, nothing like that. I have a splitting headache and the aspirin bottle says, "take two aspirin and keep away from children."
"But, but, but ..." I sputtered.
Yup, I lost that argument ...
- Card Stock: Stampers Select White by Papertrey Ink; Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: Snowflakes & Holly Collection (Retired) by Daisy D's
- Craft Stamp: "Joyful Trees" from Stamps Happen, Inc. by Janlynn
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Long Rectangle Die by Spellbinders; Snowflake #2 Die by Provo Craft; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 7 1/2" x 5"