Happy Stump Day, Hampers!
That's right ... a nature-bender. Every since I received Theresa Momber's "Happy Camping" set, I've been creating up a storm with it. You can see the whole set HERE.
This card was created for the Gina K. Designs' June Release Party on Splitcoast Stampers. It just occurred to me now that I'd never posted it here. Soooooo, here it is!
So do you remember those ancient stacks of photography scrapbook paper that were available about 5 years ago? Well, the "water" on my card was created using one of those papers. Now, by the numbers: I bought this stack containing approximately 100 sheets of 12 x 12 paper about 60 months ago for $12.99 and have used exactly 1 sheet. That works out to ... an incredible waste of space and money. But let's just keep this on the down-low, okeedokee?
For the rest of the all-natural, 100% organic product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooo, yesterday Sheila and I went to the Barnes & Noble in Boynton Beach to a book-signing.
Sheila brought two books from home, and purchased the new one, so we waited in line so she could get all three books autographed.
Finally, it was our turn.
"My husband really likes your books," Sheila said to the author. "I thought I'd give him these signed copies for a birthday present."
"A surprise, eh?" hazarded the author.
"I'll say," Sheila agreed. "He's expecting a new table saw."
Thanks for swingin' by!
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Patterned Paper: DCWV Giant Nature Stack
- Stamps: Raccoon, Sign, Fish, Grass, and Sentiment from "Happy Camper" Set by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs
- Ink: Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko; "Sky Blue" Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
- Accessories: Twig from My Yard; Crochet Thread by DMC
- Tools: "Waves" Decorative Edge Scissors by Provo Craft; Handmade Cloud Template; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Glue Dots by Mini-Glue Dots; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"