Happy Monday, stampers! Hope your weekend was fabulous!
Today's card project was created using Stampin' Up's "Decorative Dots" background stamp, a Cosmo Cricket striptease thingie, and a chipboard butterfly.
Don't stare at this too long, though. You're liable to start seeing spots ...
For all the simplistic product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend Sheila held a l'il family barbecue and invited all the grandparents and in-laws. Oh, and me and the DH.
Reid-the-Wild-Child was so happy to see his maternal grandmother that he ran up and gave her a big hug.
"I'm so happy to see you, Nana ... now Daddy will have to do that trick he promised to do!"
"What trick is that, Sweetie?"
"I heard Daddy tell Mommy that he would climb the walls if you came to visit us again!"
Have a great day!
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: "Decorative Dots" Backgrounder by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: Sunflower Yellow Solvent Ink by Tsukineko
- Accessories: Chipboard Butterfly; Faux Gemstones; Black Tiger's Tail
- Tools: Foam Tape; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"