TGiF, Stampers! Was this the longest week in the history of man ... or is that just me? Either way, I'm glad to see Friday roll around!
Today's card project was created using stamps from Stampin' Up's "Party Hearty" set. This set is available HERE ... and it's the cutest. stamp. set. ever!
This birthday card couldn't be easier to create! Cutting out all the l'il party hats will slow you down some, but otherwise a super-quick project.
For all the mesmerizing product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooo, Sheila needed someone 'responsible' to stay with Reid-the-Wild-Child last night, and with her DH out of town, guess who got the job!?!
Reid decided he wanted me to read with him and he dug up a Hans Christian Anderson book.
"Aunty?" Reid asked, "Does m-i-r-a-g-e spell marriage?"
"No Reid, it doesn't." I sighed. "But it should."
Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red (Retired) Card Stocks by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Scrap, Unknown Manufacturer
- Stamps: "Party Hearty" Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: Riding Hood Red (Retired) Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Red and Blue Grosgrain
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinders Dies; A2 Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"