Friday, January 8, 2010

And Many More ... L'il Party Hats!

Pin It


TGiF, Stampers! Was this the longest week in the history of man ... or is that just me? Either way, I'm glad to see Friday roll around!

Today's card project was created using stamps from Stampin' Up's "Party Hearty" set. This set is available HERE ... and it's the cutest. stamp. set. ever!

This birthday card couldn't be easier to create! Cutting out all the l'il party hats will slow you down some, but otherwise a super-quick project.

For all the mesmerizing product info, check out the supply list, below.

Soooooooo, Sheila needed someone 'responsible' to stay with Reid-the-Wild-Child last night, and with her DH out of town, guess who got the job!?!

Reid decided he wanted me to read with him and he dug up a Hans Christian Anderson book.

"Aunty?" Reid asked, "Does m-i-r-a-g-e spell marriage?"

"No Reid, it doesn't." I sighed. "But it should."

Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red (Retired) Card Stocks by Stampin' Up
  • Designer Paper: Scrap, Unknown Manufacturer
  • Stamps: "Party Hearty" Set by Stampin' Up
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red (Retired) Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
  • Accessories: Red and Blue Grosgrain
  • Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinders Dies; A2 Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
  • Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
It's Sale-a-bration! Spend $50.00 in Stampin' Up product and receive the FREE gift of your choice! Click on the Sale-a-bration icon in my right side-bar to choose your free gift. Shop for Stampin' Up products online ... 24/7 ... HERE.

12 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO stinkin' cute----love the colors you used and the layout is perfect! Fun!

Janine said...

Hey Deb!! Happy New Year!! Great card!! Love those hats!!

Julia Aston said...

Hi Deb! thanks for coming by my blog - I've been bad and haven't stopped by here for a bit!!

I love this fun hats b'day design!

have a great weekend! whoo hoo!! no work for 2 days!

Sharli said...

What a darling card! I love the COLORS! They are alive and fresh!

Mirage, huh? Yup.

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love these Birthday hats!

Allison said...

Great design with the hats lady!

Tina said...

What a bunch of birthday goodness!

Erica said...

Oh that's a cutie and versatile...femme or manly.
Love the Reid joke today.

Joan said...

Very cute little pyramid!!!

knitwit said...

I've been looking at that set. You might've just sealed the deal for me!
And yes, this was the longest week ever. One more day and I'd have walked up to the end of my driveway and started hitchhiking!

Chris said...

very pretty card and very funny story...i too wish it was a mirage!! i need to check out salebration...

Davi said...

REally like this card. The dotted texture and the repeat hats. Great color combo also!