Happy Stump Day, Hampers!
Today's hybrid card project was created for SCS's Sketch Challenge, SC263. For all the challenging deets, including a look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE. To go straight to the SC263 card gallery, clicky HERE. To see the ginormous view of my card, clicky THERE on the photo.
This sketch is a good one and I really enjoyed using it this week. It looks like you did a lot of fussing with the card, but you didn't. Or is that just me? Either way, I'll definitely use this layout again.
I used digital files to create the patterned paper and inked up two of my most-favorite-new-stamps, added some ribbon, a tiny tag, and three l'il rosy-red bling-dots. Easy-peasy and saves energy, too ... I think. Does it?
For all the half-natural, homemade goodness, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooooo, yesterday I was hangin' out with Sheila and her sister, Jill. Jill was paging through an old issue of Cosmopolitan ... she likes to take the quizzes. And oh! she just "adores" their "fact-finding." To wit:
"So listen to this: according to Cosmo, men say the first thing that they notice about a woman is their eyes." Jill reported.
"Oh, yeah?" Sheila countered, "And I say the first thing that women notice about men is that they're a bunch of liars."
Thanks so much for swingin' by today; I really appreciate it!
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" by Stampin' Up
- Patterned Paper: Digital, Unknown
- Stamps: "Love You Much" Sentiment Stamp from "Well Scripted" Stamp Set (Page 19, Occasions Mini-Catalog), by Stampin' Up; "Love" Sentiment from "Tiny Tags" Stamp Set (Page 28, Occasions Mini-Catalog), by Stampin' Up
- Dye Ink: Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up; Rose Red Flat-Back Pearls; Embroidery Floss
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Oval Dies; Medium Jewelry Tag (Page 11, Occasions Mini-Catalog) by Stampin' Up; Doily Border Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size; 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.