Monday, January 18, 2010

Eat This Card ...

Pin It


Happy Monday, Stampers ... and a happy Martin Luther King Day to you, too! Hope this means you have the day off ...

Today's uber-bright card project was created for the Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge, PPA25. For all the challenging deets, or to play along, clicky HERE.

For all the inspiring product info, check out the supply list, below.

Soooooooooo, this weekend I Wild-Child-sat so that Sheila and her DH could attend the annual Museum Gala. Dressy Balls are not my thing ... neither is babysitting Reid for that matter. But I'd rather do the latter than the former. And so I did.

The Wild-Child was jabbering away like a tree monkey when Sheila and Ken entered the room, all dressed up and spiffy-lookin'.

When Reid saw Ken in his really-good suit, he piped up, "Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit."

"And why not, Kiddo?"

"'Cuz you always have a bad headache the next morning after wearing that suit!"

See that? They do notice ...

Thanks so much for visiting today ... have a great day!

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: Stampin' Up
  • Designer Paper: Unknown, Uber-Bright Scraps
  • Stamps: Candy Stack, Unknown (Unmounted); Sentiment, PTI
  • Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink; "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
  • Color Medium: Copic Markers
  • Accessories: 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Vintage Buttons; Embroidery Floss
  • Tools: Die Cut Machine; Dies; Loop Edge Border Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive, both by Stampin' Up
  • Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

17 comments:

Tina said...

Delish! What great colors too; can't go wrong with choccy!

Janine said...

YUM is right!! I love your card!!

Crystal said...

Deb this is fantastic....YUMMY!!!

....Linda.... said...

A sweet treat for the eyes! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Maria Matter said...

oh what a delicious color Deb, love this!
And that inspiration piece of chocolate makes me want one of those 5lb box of choccies so I can stick my finger in each piece and pick out my favs! yummo....off to store!

THANKS Deb!!!! lol
blessings, Maria

Cheryl Walker said...

Very sweet!!! Love the stamp you used on this, and that pic of the choc"OMGOSH" makes me want some right now!!!LOL

Hugs,
Cheryl

Allison said...

Okay, so I already had some chocolate this morning thanks to you posting that pic! Ha! Cute card...perfect for V Day!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh yummy!! That chocolate looks delish!! Love your cheery colors and design!!
hugs

Joan said...

I would love to eat your wonderful chocolates!!!! I love that fun little loop-t-loop punch too.

Ann Schach said...

Love, love, love the chocolate stamp! Great border, too! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Chris said...

finally something that is good to eat but with no calories! my prayers have been answered, your church-blog is awesome!!

Sharli said...

Eat this card - what a clever title! And it does look good enough to eat!

You are too funny Deb. Have I told you how much I missed you in the fall? I'm so glad you're back!

Hugs!

Elena said...

What a yummy card! Love the title of this post, Deb! And of course LOVE this card too!

Shirley said...

How yummy yummy~

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, that is yummy! Beautiful card! Too funny about the "headache suit."

Deb Wood said...

This is yummy! Just took a quick look through your gallery, nothing has changed you're still awesome!

No I haven't updated my blog in ages. Haven't been doing much card making, but when I do I just post to SC. I'm just not bright and witty like you and don't have much to say on there!

Erica said...

GROAN...just gettin' round to checking out this card. I have that stamp...soomewhere...still getting my crafty room together. I just never felt inspired to use it. Now, I do!