Happy Monday, Stampers ... and a happy Martin Luther King Day to you, too! Hope this means you have the day off ...
Today's uber-bright card project was created for the Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge, PPA25. For all the challenging deets, or to play along, clicky HERE.
For all the inspiring product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooooo, this weekend I Wild-Child-sat so that Sheila and her DH could attend the annual Museum Gala. Dressy Balls are not my thing ... neither is babysitting Reid for that matter. But I'd rather do the latter than the former. And so I did.
The Wild-Child was
jabbering away like a tree monkey when Sheila and Ken entered the room, all dressed up and spiffy-lookin'.
When Reid saw Ken in his really-good suit, he piped up, "Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit."
"And why not, Kiddo?"
"'Cuz you always have a bad headache the next morning after wearing that suit!"
See that? They do notice ...
Thanks so much for visiting today ... have a great day!
- Card Stock: Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Unknown, Uber-Bright Scraps
- Stamps: Candy Stack, Unknown (Unmounted); Sentiment, PTI
- Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink; "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Vintage Buttons; Embroidery Floss
- Tools: Die Cut Machine; Dies; Loop Edge Border Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive, both by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"