Happy Tuesday, ISF's!
Today's card project was created for Allison's brandy-new card challenge, Everything Old is New Again. The challenge is to create a card with a stamp that hasn't seen the light of day for some time. For the ginormous view of my card ... as if this view isn't big enough ... clicky on the photo and be taken away on an exciting viewing adventure!
I recently discovered this stamp wedged between a shelf full of vintage primers* and the wall. It's safe to say that this stamp has been among the missing for at least 5 years. I purchased it new and it's dated 1993 ... so it's definitely ... old.
I used the sketch from Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge, SSC134. For all the challenging deets, and a look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE.
For all the mind-blowing product info, what I can remember, that is, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooo, last night I spent an hour or so
listening talking to Sheila on the phone while she complained about her hair, her wardrobe, and her weight.
"Get real, you are not overweight. At all." I pointed out.
"I'm fat and we both know it. Listen, do you know that when I sit in the bathtub the water in the toilet rises?!?"
I did not ...
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Card Stock: "Very Vanilla" by Stampin' Up; Textured, Unknown, Scraps
- Designer Paper: Something Bluish, Unknown; Something Purple, Unknown
- Stamp: Something Old
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Various Markers
- Accessories: Ribbon, Unknown; Something Newish: Ribbon Slide from "Styled Vanilla" Hodgepodge Hardware Set by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Dies; Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"