Welcome race fans! And a very happy National Hugging Day to you! Please consider yourself hugged ...
Today's card projects are the result of my failure to follow instructions. Or my failure to read the instructions ... or both. Ö!
I created this ^ card for my nephew's upcoming birthday and Splitcoast's Clean and Simple challenge, CAS50, to use teal, white, and one other color. You see where I'm in trouble already, right? Unless black doesn't count as a real color? Does it? Is it?
So, since I blew it on the challenge entry, and wasn't really thrilled with the idea of sending this girly-man-colored card to a little boy, I started over ... and created this one:
Now this manly train, I dig! I can only hope that a 7 year old boy who loves primary colors ... and trains ... will too. 'Cuz I'm not makin' another one!
For the 4-1-1 on the ton of product I used to create these cards, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooooo, Reid-the-Wild-Child thinks he's the funniest kid in the world ... and that he should be on TV. All this week, he's been begging me to post his two newest jokes. This kid has a notebook full of jokes he's saving for his TV show. Seriously.
So, being that Sheila hasn't said or done anything particularly interesting and/or incredibly stupid in the last 24 hours, I'll bow to a force greater than my will: Wild-Child Pleading, Whining, and Non-Stop Jabbering. Presenting two jokes ... and I use the term loosely ... from Reid-the-Wild-Child's Comedy Show and Traveling Circus:
Reid: Aunty, know why you can't see the Invisible Man's Mother & Father?
Me: I give up.
Reid: 'Cuz they're trans-parents!
Reid cracks up for ten minutes. Hah, hah, hah. Then:
Reid: Aunty, know why the policeman gave the dog a ticket?
Me: I give up.
Reid: For double barking.
Reid cracks up for another ten minutes. Hah, hah, hah. Then:
Reid: Aunty, will you put one ... or maybe just two ... more of my jokes on your blog?
Me: What blog?
Hey! Know what? If you have your fingers on the wrong keys, "Hah, hah, hah" becomes "Gag, gag, gag." I find that incredibly profound ... Hah, hah, hah. Gag, gag, gag.
- Card Stock: "Whisper White," "Taken with Teal," and "Pacific Point", (Retired), Card Stocks by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: "Choo Choo" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up; Sentiment by PTI; "Right on Track" Wheel by Stampin' Up
- Ink: ""Baja Breeze," (Retired), "Basic Black," "Garden Green," "Pacific Point," (Retired), "Pumpkin Pie," "Riding Hood Red," (Retired), and "Taken With Teal" Dye Inks by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Oval Dies; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Jokes: Furnished Free of Charge by Reid-the-Wild-Child
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.