Monday, January 4, 2010

Blog Candy for Your Computer ...

Pin It


Happy New Year, Stampers ... I hope 2010 proves to be your best. year. ever!

Today's digital project is a l'il gift from me to you: a scrappy desktop calendar for your computer. This wallpaper was created in Photoshop and sized to fit your 1024 x 768 screen. However, it will work on smaller and most larger screens.

Here's how to snag it: Click on the image, and when the new window opens, right-click on the calendar and choose "save" to your computer. Once it's lost somewhere on your hard drive, navigate to the image, then right click on it and choose, "set as desktop background." So easy, even I could do it!

Soooooooo, this weekend Sheila's son, Reid-the-Wild-Child had several of his noisy l'il friends over to play. Sheila invited me over to help her keep her sanity ... hah, as if I know anything about keeping sane!

After four hours of screaming kids, the LAST thing I wanted to do was go with Sheila on the drive to deliver all of 'em back to their homes. But I went anyway. What a good friend am I ...

On our way to drop off Whining Child #1, a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a huge Dalmatian.

The kids started to discuss the dog's duties: "They use him to keep crowds back," said one. "No," said another, "he's just for good luck."

"I know!" said our very own Reid-the-Wild-Child, "They use it to find the fire hydrant!"

Dang, I shoulda known that ...

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

~Hugs, Deb

  • Digital Papers and Elements: mITSYBELLE Designs

10 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Deb!!!
Wishing you a happy & healthy 2010.
Hope you are ok :o)x

Crystal said...

Well Deb aren't you a sweetie, what a great calendar!!!! Many blessings to you in 2010

Allison said...

You're a machine...I didn't realize you could do these...atta girl!

Sharli said...

Thank you Deb! How fun! Now every time I turn on the computer I'll think of you.

The Sheila story is great - made me laugh! Leave it to boys!

Hugs!

Maria Matter said...

hey girl! You're back and you come with a calendar in hand! lol
Thank you!
It's so nice to see your lovely face again!

Many Blessings to you!
Maria

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!!! I just love this for my screen. You are too sweet and creative!! Thanks!

Love your Sheila story!! You always make me smile.

Hugs and blessings,
Chris

The Rubber Maid said...

Great project to get into and I'll have to contemplate it a bit. Want to wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year . Hugs Pat

Elena said...

Thank you for this beautiful blog candy, Deb! I'm going to make it into a desktop today! :)

Curt in Carmel said...

What a fab calendar. You did a great job with it. And so thoughtful to share with everyone! Happy New Year my friend! Best, Curt

Chris said...

happy new year, biotch!!