
Today's "15 Minute Project" was created in a flash for the "Bringing it Back" blog challenge.
This weeks challenge is to use metal embellishments, particularly early metals from Making Memories' "Details" line. I know I have lots more of these metal thingies, but this frame was the first thing I came across in my mountain of embellies.
Rather than a stamped focal point, I used a handmade paper flower. I've been having lots o'fun lately creating these flowers and leaves using punches and some very basic tools. This particular flower was created using a heart punch!
I silver embossed my Stampabilities sentiment stamp on Xerox 110# card stock, tied some ribbon around the fold, and was done. Of course, the flower was made the other day but ...
And I apologize for the crummy photograph ... Vivitar's on strike. My Vivitar .. not the whole company ... as far as I know, LOL!
Thanks for sharing part of your busy day with me!
~Hugs,





12 comments:
Very pretty! Love the handmade flower and the embossing on the sentiment.
Your's is the only blog that takes a long time to load a picture. Does mine do that too? It does not do it to me, but not sure what it does to the rest of the world. We both provide clickable images.
I am lovin' your homemade flowers ... so very cool.
Hello Deb!
Thank you for all of your kind and warm comments during my time of sorrow. I am so blessed to have met such wonderful people!
I love your card and the homemade flower is awesome!
hugs
malieta:)
This is so unique with the metal! And great job on the flower...I wouldn't have guessed you made it yourself!
A heart stamp?
You are amazing!
Thanks for sharing that!
so very pretty. I love it!
so very pretty. I love it!
so very pretty. I love it!
so very pretty. I love it!
so very pretty. I love it!
Lovely card, the flower is fab!:)
Wow! It's gorgeous! Your handmade flower is beautiful!
Post a Comment